Ingredients for zucchini tots
- 2 cups shredded zucchini, about 1 medium zucchini
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded light milk cheese
Instructions for making zucchini tots
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 24-cup mini-muffin pan with cooking
- Place the shredded zucchini in a medium-sized bowl and toss with the salt. Let sit
for 10 to 15 minutes. Squeeze out any moisture and discard the liquid.
- Sprinkle the coconut flour onto the zucchini and toss well to coat. Add the eggs, cheddar cheese, onion, and paprika and mix well to combine.
- Fill each muffin cup with 1.5 tablespoons of the zucchini mixture. Bake for 15
minutes, or until golden brown. Run a knife around the tots to loosen as soon as you get them out of the oven. Let cool for a minute to allow them to set up, then remove them from the muffin pan.
Check out our latest recipe Zucchini Fritters.