Ingredients for zucchini fritters
- 2 medium-size zucchini, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Half tbsp Garam masala
- Half tbsp Kasoori methi
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Cooking spray
Instructions for making zucchini fritters
- Grate the zucchini with the help of grater.
- Making sure to remove any excess moisture.
- Put the besan into a bowl and add the, salt, kasoori methi, garam masala into it.
- Add in the zucchini. Mix well.
- If the batter isn’t very thick then add more flour and into it until it is of a reasonable thick pancake like mixture.
- Make them well.
- Place in the Air Fryer.
- 1 Cook on a 160/ 180 degree temperature until fully cooked.
- Turn it over. Serve hot with tea or coffee.
Check out our latest recipe Zucchini Tots.