- In a bowl marinate the chicken pieces with turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, salt and lemon juice, mix and keep refrigerated for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, temper the oil with cinnamon stick, cloves and curry leaves and saute it for 30 seconds.
- Add the chopped onions and saute till they turn golden.
- Add chopped green chillies and marinated chicken, saute for 2 minutes.
- Add all the spices and mix well and cook on low flame for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add some water and reduce the heat and cover to cook for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped 3/4 cup of coriander and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve it by garnishing with crushed pepper, lemon juice and coriander leaves.
Check out why people recommend the HD program. Also check how to make fish fillet curry.