Ingredients for pepper chicken
- 300 grams Chicken, chopped to cubes
- 1 tbsp Whole Black Peppercorns, freshly crushed
- 3-4 Curry leaves,
- 1 cinnamon stick, 4 cloves
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 3 Green Chillies, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Lemon juice,
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup Coriander Leaves, chopped
Instructions for making pepper chicken
- In a bowl marinate the chicken pieces with turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, salt and lemon juice, mix and keep refrigerated for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, temper the oil with cinnamon stick, cloves and curry leaves and saute it for 30 seconds.
- Add the chopped onions and saute till they turn golden.
- Add chopped green chillies and marinated chicken, saute for 2 minutes.
- Add all the spices and mix well and cook on low flame for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add some water and reduce the heat and cover to cook for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped 3/4 cup of coriander and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve it by garnishing with crushed pepper, lemon juice and coriander leaves.
Check out why people recommend the HD program.