Ingredients for paneer tikka
- 1 ½ cup Paneer Cubes
- 1 cup diced Capsicum or Bell Pepper
- 1 medium sized Onion diced
- ¾ cup Thick Yogurt/Dahi or Hung Curd
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- ½ tsp Black salt
- 1 tsp Crushed Kasuri Methi
- Pinch of Hing
- 1 tbsp tandoori masala (optional)
- 1-2 tsp Grated Ginger
- 1-2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Oil for Brushing or Oil Spray
Instructions for making paneer tikka
- Take a mixing bowl. Add thick yogurt and whisk it very well. Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, tandoori masala, cumin-coriander seeds powder, black salt, kasuri methi, pinch of Hing and salt. Mix all these ingredients properly.
- Add grated ginger and lemon juice, mix it again and make a smooth paste.
- Add paneer cubes, diced mixed peppers and diced onion into the yogurt mixture and mix it well and keep aside for 10minutes (All veggies should be coated properly).
- Take a wooden ormetal skewers. Now insert the prepared or coated veggies as per your choice. You could refer the pics for how I arranged it.
Follow us for more weight loss indian recipes.