- Take a large Kadai or any other pan, now put oil on medium heat.
- Add the onion paste.
- Then, add the chopped tomatoes or tomato paste. Mix and cook for around 6 minutes until tomatoes are really soft.
- Now add the garam masala, Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Add in the paneer and bell peppers (capsicum) and mix. Cover the pan or Kadai with a lid and cook for 5 to 6 minutes on medium.
- heat until bell peppers are slightly softened. You only want them half-cooked here.
- Crush Kasuri methi and add to the pan. Serve hot.
Check out why people recommend the HD program. Here is our Gatta Curry recipe.