Ingredients for paneer masala
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 2 dried red chillies
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium red onion, 150 grams, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, sliced
- 2 teaspoons ginger garlic paste
- 3-4 medium tomatoes, 450 grams
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala
- 3/4 teaspoon Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 large green bell pepper (capsicum), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 225 grams paneer, cubed, if using store-bought paneer soak it in warm water for 20-25 minutes before using
- 1 teaspoon Kasuri methi, dried fenugreek leaves
- Cilantro, to garnish
Instructions for making paneer masala
- Take a large Kadai or any other pan, now put oil on medium heat.
- Add the onion paste.
- Then, add the chopped tomatoes or tomato paste. Mix and cook for around 6 minutes until tomatoes are really soft.
- Now add the garam masala, Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Add in the paneer and bell peppers (capsicum) and mix. Cover the pan or Kadai with a lid and cook for 5 to 6 minutes on medium.
- heat until bell peppers are slightly softened. You only want them half-cooked here.
- Crush Kasuri methi and add to the pan. Serve hot.
Check out why people recommend the HD program.