Ingredients for kale parmesan crisps
- 2 cups finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
Instructions for making kale parmesan crisps
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Finely grate Parmesan cheese with smallest grate on box grater
and place in a bowl.
- Remove large stems from kale leaves and place large handful in
- Chop a few seconds until just finely chopped. You don’t need to pulse long.
- Add kale to Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Mix well and place tablespoon amounts evenly out on baking
- Bake 7-8 minutes till lightly browned around edges.
See our feedbacks how the HD program affects people. Also check how to make veg galotti kebab recipe.