- In a bowl, mix coriander, cumin and turmeric and put aside.
- In a deep skillet heat 1 tbsp olive oil. Sauté the onions then add the ginger, garlic paste. Cook until turn golden in color.
- Add the tomatoes and half of the spice mix. Add lime juice, water, salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season the fish fillets with salt and pepper and coat on both sides with the remaining half of the spice mix.
- Add the fish fillets to the tomato mixture. Dip fish pieces nicely in it. Then reduce the heat to medium. Cover and cook for another 10-15 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
- Garnish with the fresh parsley & mint leaves serve hot with salad.
Check our more than hundred google 5 star ratings. Also check how to make pepper chicken.