Ingredients for egg curry
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup – Tomato Sauce (homemade)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp – Chopped
- Onion Seasoning
- 2 tbsp – Garlic powder
- 2 tsp – Salt
- 2 tsp – Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves.
Instructions for making egg curry
- Boil eggs in water for 15 mint. And peel the shell out of it.
- Saute onions in a pan with 2 tbsp oil.
- Add spices when onions are golden brown followed by tomato sauce.
- Add water to adjust the consistency. Put eggs in the gravy and cover the lid for 5 mint.
- Make servings and enjoy it