Ingredients for Crackers
- 1 cup Besan
- Salt to taste
- Cumin seeds 1/4 teaspoon
- Ajwain seeds 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt ( according to taste)
- Red chilli powder ( 1 pinch)
- Ghee tablespoon
- Ajwain ( half tbsp)
- Garam masala ( 1 pinch)
- Water 1/2 cup
Instructions for making Crackers
- In a mixing bowl, add besan, a pinch of salt, haldi, red chilli, garam masala and kasoori methi.
- Combine all the ingredients and knead to make a stiff dough by adding enough water.
- Take a portion of the dough and make it round shape and keep aside.
- Remove the basket of air fryer, arrange the mathris on it and air fry at 180-degree centigrade for 4 minutes.
- Open the basket, turn the mathris to another side and again air fry for another 4 minutes.
- Remove, allow cooling and serve with tea.
Check our more than hundred google 5 star ratings. Also check how to make chilli chicken.