Ingredients for Crackers
Instructions for making Crackers
- In a mixing bowl, add besan, a pinch of salt, haldi, red chilli, garam masala and kasoori methi.
- Combine all the ingredients and knead to make a stiff dough by adding enough water.
- Take a portion of the dough and make it round shape and keep aside.
- Remove the basket of air fryer, arrange the mathris on it and air fry at 180-degree centigrade for 4 minutes.
- Open the basket, turn the mathris to another side and again air fry for another 4 minutes.
- Remove, allow cooling and serve with tea.