- Wash & clean the boneless chicken thoroughly.
- Rub some salt, pepper & lemon juice to the chicken & keep it for 15 mins
- Then add the Greek yogurt, ginger garlic paste all the spices & mix well
- Cover with lid & refrigerate overnight (or for 1-2 hours)
- When ready to serve, preheat oven to 400F & line the baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Arrange the chicken pieces at uniform distance. Bake for 20-30 mins. Flip it over when required.
- Serve it hot with salad.
Find more recipes by the HD program. Also check how to make mutton curry.