Ingredients for chicken tikka
- 250gms boneless chicken pieces (cubed)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin seed powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp tandoori masala
- 1/4 tsp garam masala (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Instructions for making chicken tikka
- Wash & clean the boneless chicken thoroughly.
- Rub some salt, pepper & lemon juice to the chicken & keep it for 15 mins
- Then add the Greek yogurt, ginger garlic paste all the spices & mix well
- Cover with lid & refrigerate overnight (or for 1-2 hours)
- When ready to serve, preheat oven to 400F & line the baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Arrange the chicken pieces at uniform distance. Bake for 20-30 mins. Flip it over when required.
- Serve it hot with salad.