Ingredients for chicken meatballs
- 450 g of chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp minced cilantro
- 1 large green onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Instructions for making chicken meatball
- Place the meatball ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Roll the mixture into 16 meatballs, about 32 g (1.1 oz) each. Heat
the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Fry the meatballs 3 minutes per side until golden and the internal temperature reaches 75 °C/ 165 °F. Do not turn too soon or they will crumble.
- Serve it hot onions and cucumbers.