Ingredients for chicken chilli
- Foil paper
- Cooking spray
- Oil ( for tadka)
- Spices( Cumin seeds, Salt, red chilli, Turmeric, Garam masala)
- Ginger GarLic paste( 1 tbsp)
- Onion ( 1 medium-sized
- Tomatoes( 2 medium-sized)
- 1 finely chopped capsicum
- Chicken ( air fryer cooked)
Instructions for making chicken chilli
- Layer the air fryer basket with foil. Put the chicken pieces into the basket. Spray well with cooking spray. Cook it for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the oil in a large wide pan and heat well.
- Add cumin seeds, onions, ginger garlic paste and cook it until golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, turmeric, red chilli and all the spices.
- After 3-4 minutes add chopped capsicum.
- Cook it until it gets soften.
- At last add chicken pieces.
- Garnish with additional fresh ginger.
Check our more than hundred google 5 star ratings. Find more recipes by the HD program. Also check how to make crackers.