Ingredients for cauliflower sabji
- 1 bowl of chopped cauliflower
- Half cup chopped spinach
- 1 tbsp oil for tadka
- Spices ( Salt, Red chilli, Haldi, Garam masala)
- 1 finely chopped onion
Instructions for making cauliflower sabji
- To make Palak Gobi Sabzi, first chop the spinach and cauliflower. Keep aside in different bowls until required.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the Cumin seeds, onions, salt, turmeric, red chilli, garam masala.
- Cook it for 4-5 minutes until onions get golden brown.
- Finally, add the cauliflower florets. Add a little water to cook the cauliflower, cover the pan with the lid, turn the heat to low, cook the cauliflower for a few minutes till it is tender.
- The cauliflower will be soft, yet firm and delicious to taste. At last, add spinach and cook it for next 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot.