Ingredients for besan halwa
Instructions for making besan halwa
- Melt 1 tablespoon of desi ghee in a kadhai on low medium heat.
- Add besan and roast to golden brown color.
- Stirring constantly this will take about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Besan will be golden brown in color and will have a light sweet aroma.
- Add the water.
Then add 1 tablespoon of stevia.
- Turn down the heat to low and let it cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Besan will absorb the water, as the Halwa cools so keep Halwa a little softer then you like.
- Enjoy the delicious halwa.
Check out why people recommend the HD program.