Ingredients for avocado chicken wrap
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-in cubes (about 2 cups)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8-10 butter lettuce leaves
Instructions for making avocado chicken wrap
- In a medium bowl, mash avocado with sour cream and lime juice. Stir in cilantro, onion, garlic powder, and chicken cubes until just combined. Season chicken salad with salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving, fill butter lettuce leaves with chicken salad and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Check our more than hundred google 5 star ratings. if you enjoy healthy food then you must try Mixed Fruit Salad. Check out why people recommend the HD program.