TGA listing ARTG 256014
• May aid or assist weight loss by suppression of appetite in conjunction with a kilojoule/calorie-controlled eating plan
• Designed to complement the well documented Healthdrop Diet Plan
• Potent Australian made formula
• Professionally Packaged Complete with User Guide
• Powerful improved formula of amino acids, TCM, and herbal/plant extracts
• Hormone Free, Non-Homeopathic, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian Ingredients:
Alanine, Glutamine, Histidine, Leucine, Levocarnitine, Nicotinic Acid, Omithine Monohydrochloride,Threonine, Rhodiola Rose Root, Camellia Sinensis.
Herbal Extracts equivalent to: Rhodiola Rosa Root, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea).
Also contains Ethanol and Potassium SorbateThe Healthdrop Diet Drops with ARTG 256014 are of the highest quality available. In keeping with current and projected requirements, they are hormone-free and non-homeopathic.
The proprietary formulation with supporting amino acids, herbal and plant extracts, is designed to be effective when taken in conjunction with the Healthdrop Diet Plan.
Proudly manufactured in a Licensed Australian Facility, containing only Australian compliant ingredients with Guaranteed Quality Control and Testing to Australian Standards.
We maintain rigorous standards and testing through all phases of production including pharmaceutical grade GMPC.
How do they work?– Assists in weight loss by suppression of appetite in conjunction with a kilojoules/calorie-controlled eating plan.– Contains a combination of Amino Acids, Vitamins and Herbal extracts that form a powerful formulation to assist weight loss and weight management.– Contains the Adaptogen Rhodiola.– Adaptogens are a class of traditional herbal medicines that have been found to support the balancing of body systems and support recovery.
– Rhodiola is a traditional herbal remedy used to assist / may help stamina and endurance, energy, vitality and immune function.
– Green Tea is a Traditional Chinese Medicine which may enhance the body’s own antioxidant defence’s and may also be beneficial during times of high metabolic activity such as strenuous exercise and weight loss by helping to scavenge free radicals and reduce excessive oxidation (oxidative stress).